Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I Remember it Well

I was at Chiloso yesterday and encountered a sight that warmed my heart. In front of me in line was a group of five who had never been to Chiloso before. Listening to their conversation brought back a rush of memories. My first time was just as exhilarating. They talked about the number of choices, the jalapeƱo ranch, the fresh made tortillas. I heard one of them say, "how can one place have so much stuff that I love?" Their faces were giddy as they declared their individual orders. Mine was as well.

I think I will go get some breakfast tacos now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was awesome meeting you Friday and thanks for the encouraging words about my writing! It's also nice to see another Chiloso breakfast fan out there...my husband and I haven't been in ages so I think I know where we'll be going this week...