Monday, September 03, 2007

Things I can't get enough of...

1. 1 Corinthians - I have been studying it lately and been getting blown away. It is inspiring, but also very challenging. I don't understand all of it, which leads me to more study and lots of meditation. I love it.

2. Chocolate - not the food, but the song... by Snow Patrol. It has become as regular as a 7 Eleven cup of Fusion coffee in my daily routine.

3. College Football - I am so glad it has finally arrived. I could watch every night and the preacher helped my case yesterday by saying that Ecclesiastes shows us that everything is sacred... sorry Dan.

4. Facebook - I have taken the plunge and am in it full on. I am amazed at how much I get out of a computer software program. Love it.

5. My Three Girls - We have experienced a lot over the last three months - trips to DC, Disney and Colorado - all dazzelous (word made up by my daughters), but just being together is so much fun. The three day weekend has been just what the doctor ordered.

1 comment:

Mike Morrell said...

I too love chocolate, Facebook, 1 Corinthians, and my brand-new baby girl!

Hey, I'm researching marketplace ministers for a publisher right now; is there a way I can contact you via email to ask you some questions? You can reach me at zoecarnate [at] gmail [dot] com. Thanks!