Friday, October 10, 2008

Why I Love Soccer Practice

I coach my daughters soccer teams because its a great way for me to do something with my girls. We have a lot of fun together and I get a chance to know their friends as well. But the absolute best part are the conversations that take place off the field. Last night I had the amazing privilege of praying with three little girls as they asked Jesus in their hearts! It was a precious moment that reminded me why I love soccer practice so much.

3 comments:

Lyndi Mac said...

What a divine experience. How beautiful. Brings tears to my eyes.

Marc Mac said...

It was beautiful. One little girl in particular was just precious. She said she had been thinking about it for a long time and I could tell she was sincere. Her grandmother was there and she go so excited. it was awesome!

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that God might one day raise these girls up to share the gospel on a college campus in Norman, OK? Good stuff Marc... stories like this kind of put our college football weekend in perspective, you know?