Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Can't Believe I'm Blogging About This...

Tomorrow I will get a pedicure.

I am doing this for my wife on her birthday, but I have made a deal with her that they will not be allowed to touch my toes. They can scrape the dead skin off my feet - then I am done. I wouldn't normally share such intimate and embarrassing details, but I feel like I can here. Not because this blog is a safe environment, but because no one reads it. After all, the only comment I have ever received is from my own mom. And fortunately, I don't mind if my mom knows I am getting my feet scraped.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

We found your blog this week and are happy to say that we have read it. Congratulations on having a pedicure, there's nothing wrong with having nice feet. We have never had one, however, there's a first time for everything. We enjoy your writings and your humor as well. You are a blessing to all of your family. But most of all a bright and shining light for God.

T and P

Brian Mosley said...

I am reading this.
I can't believe you wrote about it.
I am little embarassed for you.

mearywatson said...

DID they touch your toes or just scrape-scrape it all away? i'm sure they looked lovely, you guuurly-mahn, you :]

Jacob Vanhorn said...

I think this is a brilliant strategy to identify your core readers. Blog about something that forces them out of the shadows. How could I not at least say something.

Next time, I recommend offering to pay for a pedicare for a random responder to your next message. Maybe they will give you a two for one coupon.

OK seriously now. There is nothing wrong with getting your feet scrubbed down. They can even buff your nails and take the sharp edges off. Just don't let them touch your cuticles.

Blessings brother.