Friday, September 28, 2007

Mr Personality

I never knew so many ready my blog until my last entry... Thanks to everyone who has expressed concern - I guess I wasn't very clear! I am fine with the process of what I go through after the event. The end result is that I lose a piece of me that I don't need anyway and I gain a deeper union with Christ. It's not always easy, but it is always good. And furthermore, I am feeling very much like my personality is back. What? You don't believe me? Well I will just have to prove it then...

  • Yesterday I went on a fundraising trip to Los Angeles. I wore black Crocs (and Brian still wore his brown tennis shoes).
  • I brought three items with me while traveling - my PSP, video i Pod, and Searching For God Knows What by Donald Miller with an endorsement from faithful blog reader Dan on the back cover. I had left my backpack and semi cool gap bag at work - so I smushed these three items into my PSP bag. It is really small and convenient, but it looks kind of like a purse. So I strutted around LA with Brian and my man purse yesterday.
  • I watched PTI in the airport and yelled aloud at the TV screen when Tony Kornheiser said that the Rockies 10 game winning streak (now 11 games) was no big deal.

Now if this isn't proof that my personality is back - then I just don't know what is...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

But your such a fan of Kornheiser ;(

Anonymous said...

good boy. good boy.